Friday, January 16, 2009

Procrastination took over

I can't believe it's been so long since I blogged. Still living with the Evil Cat, who bit my foot this morning while he was on a tear, and I stupidly got out of my chair, and invaded his mad dash to destroy everything in sight. What a brat! The dead of Winter is more dead than usual. Nearly froze my lungs on my last trip out, so I'm staying in until the weather gets a bit better. I've been spending computer time at a site called Sparkspeople which helps me, and lots of others to get into good healthy eating habits. I just had two very bad eating days, so have to get back in the groove. This is a special day for Sparkspeople, and they want everyone to know about them. I've done my bit, and must say, they have been most informative, and helpful. They have so many tools to help, even daily menus that can be customized. Great site. I guess it's okay to give their URL, so try it out..........www.sparkspeople.com

5 comments:

Tea For Three Crafts and Gifts said...

thanks for letting us know about sparks. I have bookmarked that page and plan to revisit it when I have a few more minutes. By the way I love your cat, I have to bratty ones as well.

Angelus said...

I love that Sparks has a food search so it is possible to get all the nutritional information about any food. That makes it so easy to personalize your menu. I don't know how you manage 2 bratty cats. Mine loves waking me up with the most frightening meows. Siamese can really express their feelings, and aparently he is mostly a spaced out, angry, sad, playful, evil, sweetie pie. Darn cat!!!

Angelus said...

Apparently I don't know how to edit in this...sorry about the spelling. Can't find a spellcheck here.

Crafting Queen said...

Hope you feel better real soon. Hope that you cat settles down soon.

Sandie lee said...

I love your cat. He looks so much like my siamese.

Just wanted to let you know I've made some changes to my Blog, more updates and cool stuff. I'm also giving away a book right now so check it out.

Thanks for following