Saturday, January 16, 2010

Changes

Today I've made a lot of changes to my blog, well Oblio's blog, and am going to update it once a week, at least. Sometimes I've left months between blogs. Now I plan to check it out, answer any visitors, and keep trying to improve it. I know there are people out there, they just don't come here. Maybe the changes will attract a few visitors, and maybe they'll give me some feedback on ways to improve this blog. All suggestions are welcome, well all polite suggestions. Now I just have to figure out how to get this blog known. Enjoy your visit, and check back once in a while to see what's happening here. If you're interested in card making, check out my favorite web site www.splitcoaststampers.com I have been unable to post this as a link, so it just says where they are located. They are terrific. Hope to hear from you.

No comments: