Monday, January 18, 2010

Power to the Cat

I, Oblio Fifapookie, went to my favorite site today,and found comments about my picture. At last the human population is realizing what we cats have known for a long time. Felines are helpful in the making of crafts. We are especially good with paper. We specialize in sitting on it, scratching it, rumpling it, whooshing it off the table with our tails, sticking to it, (love that 2 sided tape) and in general making it appear where it wasn't. More pictures should be published showing how hard we work, proving that our people don't really deserve all the credit. Power to the cat. Splitcoaststampers.com, which I am unable to post as a link, is my favorite site. Yay, I discovered how to make a link to other sites. Splitcoaststampers is now linked on my Favorite places to go list, down a bit, on the right.

No comments: